Why Work at Encompass Home Health & Hospice?
Joining the Encompass team means you’ve accepted our challenge to demonstrate A Better Way to Care every day, in everything you do.
As an Encompass employee, you’ll be participating in a booming segment of the health care industry. There is already strong demand for home health services, and as the US population ages the need for nurses, therapists, home health aides and support personnel will only intensify.
The Encompass advantages:
- We’re a stable, secure, professional and ethical organization with a supportive corporate culture.
- Our executive leadership team personifies our values of personal integrity, professionalism and humility.
- We operate under a strong Promote from Within Career Advancement policy.
- Encompass Development Center provides a full range of professional development opportunities. We also encourage and reimburse certification coursework.
- We encourage and reward entrepreneurial thinking and business development participation. Since our employee referral program began, we’ve awarded more than a quarter-million dollars in bonuses.
- We are committed to the well-being of all Encompass team members and their families. As such we offer:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company car program
- Comprehensive group insurance benefits
- Excellent compensation
- Generous paid days off program
- Productivity incentives
- Scholarship program for employees, their children and grandchildren
- Supplemental insurance provisions
To see all of our current opportunities, or to apply for a position, click here. If you have questions about a job or your application, contact us toll-free at 866-719-3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Job Opportunities
RN - Pediatric - PRN Weekend - Houston, Texas
Pediatric Registered Nurses focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children and adolescents in their homes or other locations requested by the families of the patients. The nurse may care for children after discharge from a hospital or they may care for children whose families prefer them to receive in-home care. Experience working with gastronomy tubes, ventilators, and tracheotomies is preferred.
Branch Director - FT - San Marcos, Texas
As Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the Agency Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills. Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care on a daily basis.
Physical Therapist - FT - Midland, Texas
Our Physical Therapist Assistants work under the direction of our Physical Therapists and treat patients with physical impairments through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for functioning in daily living.