Why Work at Encompass Home Health & Hospice?
Joining the Encompass team means you’ve accepted our challenge to demonstrate A Better Way to Care every day, in everything you do.
As an Encompass employee, you’ll be participating in a booming segment of the health care industry. There is already strong demand for home health services, and as the US population ages the need for nurses, therapists, home health aides and support personnel will only intensify.
The Encompass advantages:
- We’re a stable, secure, professional and ethical organization with a supportive corporate culture.
- Our executive leadership team personifies our values of personal integrity, professionalism and humility.
- We operate under a strong Promote from Within Career Advancement policy.
- Encompass Development Center provides a full range of professional development opportunities. We also encourage and reimburse certification coursework.
- We encourage and reward entrepreneurial thinking and business development participation. Since our employee referral program began, we’ve awarded more than a quarter-million dollars in bonuses.
- We are committed to the well-being of all Encompass team members and their families. As such we offer:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company car program
- Comprehensive group insurance benefits
- Excellent compensation
- Generous paid days off program
- Productivity incentives
- Scholarship program for employees, their children and grandchildren
- Supplemental insurance provisions