Encompass Announces New Home Office Positions
Dallas, Texas May 11, 2010 - Encompass is excited to announce the following new positions and promotions for several of our home office and agency employees that become effective over the next couple of weeks as they transition out of their old roles and into their new roles:
- Vice President of Clinical Services - Mary Jo Mixtacki, RN
- Mary Jo will be responsible for the overall quality of the clinical services Encompass provides.
- Director for the Encompass Development Center (EDC) - Gracie Davis, RN
- Gracie will be responsible for all aspects of education provided through the EDC.
- Assistant Director for the Encompass Development Center - Brittany Conley
- Brittany and Gracie will ensure all classes and training through the EDC will be top-notch.
- Regional Director for East Texas Area - Jean Hassig, RN
- Jean will be responsible for the east Texas offices in Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Palestine and Nacogdoches.
- Director of Software Integration - Amber Maenius
- Amber will lead the use of Homecare Homebase software in the Encompass agencies and ensure that functionality is maximized on a day-to-day basis.
- Clinical Practice Consultant - Sharron Hobson, RN
- Sharron is currently the Assistant Director of Nursing in our Tyler office and will soon be joining the home office Clinical Practice Team.
- Regional Vice-President - Lisa Cahill, RN and Stevi Taylor, RN
- Lisa will also assume responsibility for the Idabel and Boswell offices, and will thus be responsible for all fifteen Oklahoma offices.
- Stevi will continue to be responsible for the central and southeast Texas offices.
- Regional Director for Western Area - Pam Clay
- Pam advances from Associate Director, and is responsible for our offices in Colorado, New Mexico, and west Texas.
We also have a new employee that will be coming on board with us:
- Regional Vice-President - Janice Green, RN
- We have hired a new RVP to assume responsibility for Mary Jo Mixtacki's territory. Janice will cover the Dallas - Ft. Worth area, west Texas, New Mexico and Colorado.
- She will begin employment with Encompass toward the end of this month. She is very skilled and knowledgeable in home health operations and clinical services.